Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December 29, 2008







Well Christmas is over and it's time to get to work on the house. The kitchen comes first and is in such need of our time as you can see in the photos. I have pots, pans and dishes everywhere. I should refuse to cook until my conditions are improved.


We bought the materials today and finalized our plans. I'm pretty sure this is how the professionals do it minus the gingerbread house and popsicle stick napkin holder on the drafting table. Maybe the pros don't write measurements on the existing structures with sharpies either? That 20 pack of multi coloured sharpies I bought at Costco were awesome! I think every tradesperson we had in the house managed to go home with one or two. They were in high demand. Turquoise was my favorite.

Cabinets start this week!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home